We will reward people who change their bitcointalk signature and avatar to those provided below.
To ensure a fair distribution, we will use a stakes system. Remember not to remove the signature until the ICO ends and the spreadsheet is updated with the final distribution of stakes.
Jr. Member: 1 Stakes/post
Member: 3 Stakes/post
Full Member: 5 Stakes/post
Sr. Member: 8 Stakes/post
Hero Member: 12 Stakes/post
Legendary: 18 Stakes/post
Wearing our avatar: 50% extra stakes.
If your posts are of very high quality , you will also earn 25% extra stakes.
Join the signature campaign Here:
– Change the signature (and avatar, if you want to participate on that campaign) to the one corresponding to your rank
– This spreadsheet will be updated to show your Approved or Declined status.
If you join 3 days or less before the weekly accounting period ends, your stakes will be issued regardless of whether you do or don’t reach the minimum 10 posts.
Of course, from that week onwards all rules apply.
* Minimum 10 posts per week to be able to receive stakes. At least 6 of them must be in the Alternate cryptocurrencies forum (in English).
* It is not allowed to make over 5 posts per day.
* Maximum 30 posts per week will be taken into account.
* Posts must be constructive (over 100 characters) and On-topic. Spam, abuse, low-quality posts, copy and paste posts, offtopic, and insults will result in a ban.
* Posts in following Discussion Boards: Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Auctions, Lending, Beginners and help, Micro Earnings, Games and Rounds, Investor-based games and Gambling discussion will not be eligible for stakes.
* Members with negative trust cannot join our campaign. If you have negative trust at any time of our campaign you will be disqualified.
* The signature code/avatar must be used exactly as provided. It is not allowed to make any changes or add anything else to your signature/avatar. Changing the signature/avatar before the ICO ends will disqualify you from the signature campaign.